Saturday, November 28, 2009

Out of strength =,=..

hoho...went to Queensbay at 11am+ and just gone back at 9pm...
I used to skate there whole day...

around 4pm, those shuffler start shuffle-ing in the middle as usual,
and I met a MBS B-boy there, his quite pro and he told me that he just focuz on powermoves.
he asked me for a friendly battle<<< lolz...=)
and i agreed without regret.

His skill is just windmill<<< I lose him on that =,=....
but for other like freeze, side airchair, airchair and airbaby
I KILLED IT!!!...hehe =)
when we were battle-ing, there was many ppl watching us,
and some of them even took out their HP to record..><"

Ermm...for now I'm learning how to skate backward
but it is hard =,=....

This is it for today...for I'm totally out of strength,
due to 12hours per day training breakdance << that last for 2days..lolz
so now, live well...and
Sweet dreamsss~~...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment