Friday, November 27, 2009

~late in nightz le lo~

hoho....now is already 3am+ but still I havent't sleep YET!!..;D
8more hours and I'm going Queensbay with my frenz;
to bad YH a.k.a bboy ghost rocker and Ken a.k.a bboy ken cant come along with us..sigh'
"but actually I've to attend the bla bla bla St.John Cooking Test de...lolz =)"


blaa~bla~blaahh~ duno what to say...=,=
btw..these few days its kind of tired,
cuz I was training hard on BREAKDANCE!!
every single part of my body is super duper pain...
and i hurt my waist cuz of windmill arr~~~ =)

Err~erm...for now, I'm starting to learn windmill..
and a airchair combo by Bboy Ryoma, who representing Mortal Combat Crew~


kkayz, that bboy ryoma.. one of the airchair king in B-boy World!..;D

~=[MC is kind a strong crew; their skills are extremely nice and clean!...haha]=~





erm..lastly
gotta sleep le...

good nightz & sleep tight ya~ xD....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment